Locations: Rochester NY, Syracuse NY, Buffalo NY, Venice FL, Miami FL, Dallas TX, Fort Lauderdale FL
We are looking for an experienced professional with knowledge for all things sales with the ability to balance a practical mindset with a creative business insight and lead clients through business and marketing operations ensuring the company’s efforts are successful.
Candidates should be detail oriented, organized, and have strong verbal and written communication skills who are eager to seize new opportunities through strong customer relations.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial spirit - innovative thinker and open to new ideas
- Ability to set and manage priorities without supervision with a reasonably flexible schedule to meet the needs of the company
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and employees
- Strong understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in IT skills such as Google Workspace and business software (e.g. CRM)
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Establish and maintain close contact with top and target accounts through phone calls, tours, appointments, correspondence, and entertainment
Other Duties Include
- Attendance of business webinars
- Organizing and maintenance of your calendar and making appointments using time and cost-effective practices