Locations: Rochester NY, Syracuse NY, Buffalo NY, Venice FL, Miami FL, Dallas TX, Fort Lauderdale FL
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to organize and support our sales and marketing teams in capturing new clients, assist in building brand image for clients’ products or services, maintaining and updating customer reports, and ensure total customer satisfaction.
You will also learn to develop, implement, monitor, and optimize comprehensive paid media campaigns to increase our clients’ conversions, web traffic, brand awareness, engagement and reach. As an Marketing Coordinator, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle multiple media accounts and clients in a cohesive way.
- Be able to discuss strategic and tactical ad operations plans
- Manage ad specifications to our internal marketing teams and external clients
- Support and oversee creative teams in meeting project deadlines
- Building relationships with clients and conducting market research and reporting
- Various administrative tasks using internal software
- Keep pace with the paid media industry trends and developments
- Being a growth-oriented learner, focused on client success
- Degree in advertising, marketing, or related field highly preferred
- Passion for digital advertising and marketing
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High level of self-motivation
- High level of organization
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- To be negotiated.