Front End Website Designer
Locations: Rochester NY, Syracuse NY, Buffalo NY, Venice FL, Miami FL, Dallas TX, Fort Lauderdale FL
We are looking for a skilled web designer, interested in taking their skills to the next level. The Front-End Web Designer is responsible for designing and assisting in the development of innovative websites, landing pages, and web applications for our clients. This person will take the creative lead on all web-related projects, collaborating with clients and other members of the team.
- Develop code for web pages.
- Build all experiences using responsive web design such that a single codebase can support an optimized view for any screen size that consumes the content plus translate wireframes, graphical mock-ups, and prototypes into working web pages.
- Partner with front-end developers and back-end engineers.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the organization's digital style guide by writing for all web components.
- Degree in similar field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Experience as a web developer and/or web designer.
- Experience using Photoshop or equivalent graphic design software is a bonus.
- Confirmed experience developing web pages for desktop and mobile devices.
- Good interpersonal skills with shown success collaborating and problem solving with project teams and external partners.
- On-the-job experience leading multiple projects at once.
- Proven commitment to continuous personal development of leadership skills, including the ability to learn and apply new techniques.
- Knowledge of BootStrap required with 3+ years of experience including knowledge of BootStrap 5.