Locations: Rochester NY, Syracuse NY, Buffalo NY, Venice FL, Miami FL, Dallas TX, Fort Lauderdale FL
Executive Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. We are looking for someone to answer the phone, project manage, manage emails, client communication, internal company communication, assign tasks to team members, preparing reports. This would be a remote job but also could work at the office too. Responding to clients within 1 hour during business hours is required to maintain our outstanding customer service. You should be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Task/project management
- Internal Company CRM & Asana for task management
- Maintain outstanding customer service working for a 5 star rating company.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Assistant to our CMO & COO for organizing meetings, follow ups etc.
- Using various software, including word, spreadsheets, databases, canva
- We are a Google Workspace company and having a strong knowledge of Google's products
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Acting as HR to support employees
- Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.