Locations: Rochester NY, Syracuse NY, Buffalo NY, Venice FL, Miami FL, Dallas TX, Fort Lauderdale FL
We’re seeking a proactive taskmaster and strategic creative thinker who embraces feedback and is constantly evolving. A versatile writer with a strong work ethic who can wear multiple hats and has a curiosity to learn new things, and is comfortable writing for different audiences, in different styles, and for different deliverable types.
- Able to take lengthy product jargon, scripting, concepts, and processes and explain them to a lay audience in clear, digestible steps.
- Execute additional copy tasks, including but not limited to: email marketing and communications, website copy, blogs, digital advertisements, corporate initiatives, social media, and more.
- Possess strong self management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, consistently delivering a high-quality product within the project deadlines.
- Familiar with standard marketing principles, practices, and procedures
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Broad writing capability with an understanding of audience needs
- Strong organization and self-management skills while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Relevant professional experience
- Strong portfolio representing a wide range of writing
- Exceptional grammar, punctuation, proofing, and editing skills