November 29, 2012
A Website Without Content, is a Website Without a Chance...
Content writing is no longer seen as a tool exclusively for the intent of educating and informing would-be customers and clients. Today, a website's written content plays an unimaginably-important role in determining how your company's site is found online. If you're not seeing the monthly traffic you believe it should, there's an almost guaranteed chance that limited, non-existent, or copy/pasted content is a major culprit.
The Facts About Website Content and SEO Copywriting:
- Google and other search engines use complex algorithms to determine which websites are returned in search results.
- These algorithms rely heavily on ample content in deciding which sites to show.
- The more scarce your content is the more invisible you are in the eyes of the major search engines.
- Thinking of just copying other's content? Do that and your site will be harshly penalized or even blacklisted (lifetime domain ban).
- One of the fastest and most effective ways to improve page position and rank, is to significantly increase, expand and update your website content.
Professional, Expertly-Written SEO Copywriting for Websites
We learned long ago the dire importance of utilizing strategically-written, search engine-friendly professional website content. That's why we work with only the most experienced, talented and accomplished SEO copywriters in NY. Our writers have an average 19 years of professional writing experience, and the majority are published authors.
Effective SEO Copywriting Only Looks Easy
Trust us, it isn't. Like any form of professional writing, SEO copywriting is an art. Doing it correctly and consistently requires:
- A remarkable grasp of the English language
- Ongoing education and style element training
- An in-depth knowledge of search engine phrasing preferences
- Algorithm parameters, SEO trends, advanced style tactics
- The ability to write fluently in a wide range of tones and voices
- Strong research capabilities and extensive industry knowledge
- and through it all, the raw writing talent needed to engage and keep a reader
Conveniently located in Rochester NY, we serve companies throughout New York, as well as throughout the country.