Project Coordinator / Task Administrator
Locations: Rochester NY, Syracuse NY, Buffalo NY, Venice FL, Miami FL, Dallas TX, Fort Lauderdale FL
Project Coordinator / Task Administrator Job Purpose:
Ensures proper flow of website and internet marketing product development procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of communication for onboarding new customers and vendors, and deploys tasks necessary for internal teams to complete product builds in a timely and efficient manner.
Project Coordinator / Task Administrator Job Duties:
- Communicates with new clients to coordinate and gather all elements of their website build including sitemap page structure, home page and inner page copy development and image and graphics selection
- Drafts, formats, and files relevant documents
- After gathering client info, deploys website design and build team and assigns them relevant tasks in Asana to complete the project
- Follows up with all internal team members to insure that assigned tasks are completed and projects progress efficiently and according to schedule
- Follows up with clients to insure that internal team members have all materials they need to complete their assignments
- Assists with data entry, in our custom CRM, making sure client information is entered accurately for billing and tracking and all applicable project checklists are completed
- Manages our monthly blog dashboard including brainstorming relevant topics and insuring that blog writing is completed by assigned copywriters each month.
- Proof reads completed blog posts for grammar, spacing, proper “geo mentions”, inner page linking, etc.
- Assists with managing and delegating existing client change and maintenance requests ongoing
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes as needed
Project Coordinator / Task Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
Prior Project Management and/or Administrative Experience Preferred; Strong Attention to Detail; Ability to Work Without Supervision; Excellent Time Management; Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication and Customer Service Skills; Technical Skills, Including Proficiency with Google Workplace, Microsoft Office and Social Media Platforms; Strong Prioritization and Organization Skills; Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills; Ability to Multitask a Must
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour